Currently, there are no open calls for Grants.
Who can apply for funding?
- Women and youth groups
- Small and medium enterprises
- Academic institutions
- Waste Manager
- Environmental Research
Before you submit a proposal, ensure that:
- The proposal fulfils the conditions as set out in the call for proposal
- All requested information is provided in the correct format as stipulated in the call for proposal.
- Adherence to the eligibility criteria as per the issued call for proposal.
- Alignment of impact program priorities and strategies specified in the issued call for proposal
- Attachment of all supporting documents as requested through the specific Call for proposal
Submit a project idea
You can contact us through the address below to submit your innovative proposal on how we can effectively
Operation hours are Monday-Friday
National Environment Trust Fund
First Floor, National Water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation Building,
Dunga Road, Industrial Area, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254 20 2369563
Every grant support we receive from donors and partners is used to create a pool of resources that
Proceed to donate